- Item # 1562376
- Model # ETHOS
The Earthworks ETHOS XLR broadcast microphone is designed for authentic intimacy and a vocal warmth that feels as though it's responding to each individual voice while simultaneously anticipating the… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Authentic audio and vocal clarity for broadcast applications.
The Earthworks ETHOS XLR broadcast microphone is designed for authentic intimacy and a vocal warmth that feels as though it's responding to each individual voice while simultaneously anticipating the needs of engineers. ETHOS is equipped with a windscreen stack that raises the bar for plosive and wind noise protection. It is easy to clean or to replace and the foam, mesh and steel combination makes it unlikely to require additional aftermarket augmentation for even the most zealous vocal personalities. ETHOS is naturally resistant to handling noise and thumps thanks to internal dampening and robust stainless steel construction. The included Triad-Orbit M2-R ball joint mic adaptor allows precise placement and adjustments and is ideally suited to pair with a heavy mic arm or stand for optimal results.
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Stainless steel construction
- Windscreen stack protects from plosives and wind
- Includes Triad-Orbit M2-R ball joint mic adaptor for precise placement and adjustment
Earthworks ETHOS XLR Broadcasting Microphone
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Diaphragm Size: 14mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-30kHz
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34 dBV/Pa)
- Self Noise: 16dB SPL equivalent (A-Weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78 dB (A-Weighted)
- Max SPL: 145dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 65Ω
- Min Load Input Impedance: 600Ω
- Power Source: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Connector: XLR (pin 2+)
- Dimensions: 6.9" x 2.25"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Included accessories: Windscreen, M2-R ball mount, 3/8" mic thread adaptor