- Item # 1545701
- Model # ICON
When sound matters, Earthworks microphones, like this ICON USB condenser mic, are a great choice. For over two decades, Earthworks Audio has sculpted the sounds of some of your favorite concert halls… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Studio-quality USB condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern.
When sound matters, Earthworks microphones, like this ICON USB condenser mic, are a great choice. For over two decades, Earthworks Audio has sculpted the sounds of some of your favorite concert halls and performances. The ICON sounds as good as it looks. This is the microphone that belongs on camera with you — reflecting your style and brand. After all, you're on screen for a reason. Sound like a pro. Order today.
- Sound signature designed for streaming, podcasting, interviewing, gaming, web conferencing and content creating
- Capture studio-quality audio
- Ultra-fast capsule: rise time speed of 14 microseconds
- Off-axis rejection prevents room noise from entering your stream, even when you're working from home along with the rest of the family.
- Integrated visual LED status indication
- Intuitive analog mute and gain control
- Headphone out with sidetone (sidetone available on PC & Linux)
- Interchangeable class-compliant USB connectivity, for plug-and-play simplicity
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel (no foam) windscreen with integrated pop filter
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA
Earthworks ICON USB Microphone
- Microphone Type
- Frequency Response
- Polar Pattern
- Diaphragm Size
- Peak Acoustic input
- 132dB SPL
- Power Source
- Bus Power
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 79dB (A weighted)
- 15dB SPL (A weighted)
- Stainless Steel
- 5.53" x 1.6"
- 1.5 lb.