Ideal for use as an audience blinder, wash light for television, film or theater performances.
The CUEPIX Blinder WW2 features two long-life 100W warm white 3,200K COB LEDs, a 60-degree beam angle, RDM (Remote Device Management), individual control of each COB module including manual pan focus, variable and selectable dimming curves, strobe effects, flicker-free operation for TV and film, 3-pin and 5-pin DMX and powerCon in/out connections, LCD menu display with 4-button control panel, integrated rigging bracket, and a multi-voltage universal auto switching power supply (100-250V).
- Length: 18.8" (478 mm)
- Width: 7.1" (181.2 mm)
- Horizontal Height: 10.2" (259.4 mm)
- Weight: 11.2lb. (5.1 kg)
- (2) 100W Warm White 3,200K COB LEDs
- 100,000 Hour Average Life
- 5900 Max LUX (548 fc) @1M (Full On)
- Strobe, variable/selectable dimming curves
- 4 DMX Channel Modes (1/2/3/4)
- 4 Button Control Panel and LCD Menu Display
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX In/Out
- RDM (Remote Device Management)
- powerCON Power In/Out
- AC: 100-240V - 50/60Hz
- 229W Max Power Consumption
- -14F to 113F (-10C to 45C)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.