- Item # 1501605
- Model # RE3-ACC-ALPA
The ALPA is an active directional antenna with switchable 3 dB and 10 dB of amplified gain, which increases the desired RF signal while rejecting unwanted RF signals. ALPA mounts on a standard threade… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Activelog periodic antenna,470-960MHz.
The ALPA is an active directional antenna with switchable 3 dB and 10 dB of amplified gain, which increases the desired RF signal while rejecting unwanted RF signals. ALPA mounts on a standard threaded microphone stand for easy placement. Intended to extend system range, ALPA should be used in conjunction with high-quality, low-loss coaxcables such as items from the Electro-Voice CXU grade cables, which are available in various lengths. RF gain at the antenna can be increased by placing an RE3-ACC-RFAMP RF booster in line using short coax.
- Extends system range
- Switchable 3 dB and 10 dB of active gain
- Mounts on standard threaded microphone stand
Electro-Voice Active log periodic antenna
- Antenna type: Active UHF directional antenna
- Frequency band: 470 to 960 MHz
- Effective working angle: 100 degrees
- Antenna gain: Selectable 3 dB and 10 dB
- RF connector : BNC
- Net weight:11.6 oz. (328 g)
- Gross weight:1 lb 11.5 oz. (780 g)
- Dimensions: 382 mm
- 36.6 mm