- Item # 1502452
- Model # RE3-ACC-CXUF
The CXUF is a pair of high quality, low-loss coax cables intended to relocate a wireless receiver’s antenna input jacks to the front panel of a 19” rack. The threaded flange mount connectors fit secur… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Rear tofront mount antenna cable kit.
The CXUF is a pair of high quality, low-loss coax cables intended to relocate a wireless receiver’s antenna input jacks to the front panel of a 19” rack. The threaded flange mount connectors fit securely into the openings of either the RMK1 or RMK2 rack mounting kits for front-mounting the stock ½ wave antennas orextension coax cables. The male BNC twist-on connectors on the other ends securely connect to the receiver’s antenna A and antenna B RF input jacks. Quality cabling is critical to your end result. Order today.
- Two high-quality RG-58 50 Ω coax cables
- Female flange mount BNC on one end for panel mounting
- Male BNC on other end couples to receiver antenna input jack
Electro-Voice Rear to front mount antenna cable kit
- Cable type: Coaxial
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Length: 1 meter
- Connector types: Male BNC twist-on on one end
- Female BNC threaded flange mounton the other end
- Net weight:2 oz. (57 g)
- Gross weight:2.1 oz. (61 g)