- Item # 1502452
- Model # RE3-ACC-CXUF
The CXUF is a pair of high quality, low-loss coax cables intended to relocate a wireless receiver’s antenna input jacks to the front panel of a 19” rack. The threaded flange mount connectors fit secur… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Rear tofront mount antenna cable kit.
The CXUF is a pair of high quality, low-loss coax cables intended to relocate a wireless receiver’s antenna input jacks to the front panel of a 19” rack. The threaded flange mount connectors fit securely into the openings of either the RMK1 or RMK2 rack mounting kits for front-mounting the stock ½ wave antennas orextension coax cables. The male BNC twist-on connectors on the other ends securely connect to the receiver’s antenna A and antenna B RF input jacks. Quality cabling is critical to your end result. Order today.
- Two high-quality RG-58 50 Ω coax cables
- Female flange mount BNC on one end for panel mounting
- Male BNC on other end couples to receiver antenna input jack
Electro-Voice Rear to front mount antenna cable kit
- Cable type: Coaxial
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Length: 1 meter
- Connector types: Male BNC twist-on on one end
- Female BNC threaded flange mounton the other end
- Net weight:2 oz. (57 g)
- Gross weight:2.1 oz. (61 g)