- Item # 1501597
- Model # ND86-RC3
The Electro-Voice ND86-RC3 is a robust, high-performance, dynamic cardioid thread-on vocal microphone head for wireless handheld transmitters. This microphone head electrically and mechanically adapts… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Supercsrdioid neodymium capsule for wireless transmitters.
The Electro-Voice ND86-RC3 is a robust, high-performance, dynamic cardioid thread-on vocal microphone head for wireless handheld transmitters. This microphone head electrically and mechanically adapts to Electro-Voice (and many other brands) wireless handheld transmitters that use the common3-contact rings, 1.25” diameter by 28-thread pitch-coupling convention. The floating captured ID collar will spin freely until screwing the head on tightly, and will remain locked in place when fully tightened. This allows the desired orientation of the branding to the transmitter. Designed for excellent acoustic control in even large venues, the precisely tuned capsule delivers present, smooth, and detailed sound, as well as superior isolation from sound on the stage.The microphone head's dynamic capsule contains a large Mylar diaphragm, which delivers a rich and detailed frequency response by combining its large surface area for tonal balance with its low-mass high-velocity material for exceptionally fast transient response.The microphone head features an innovative capsule shock-mount system consisting of a 4-point suspension around the circumference of the capsule, combined with a tuned pneumatic pump at the capsule base, which results in superior handling noise reduction to eliminate mechanical vibrations and noise in the mix. The Memraflex grille is made of a durable tight-mesh grille wire that withstands extraordinarily rough treatment. Your microphone head remains protected and looking good gig-after-gig, year-after-year. For additional protection, the capsule contains a hydrophobic cloth membrane, which prevents moisture and debris from reaching the diaphragm.The capsule uses a humbucking coil that attenuates AC hum and electromagnetic interference. Use the NDdynamic mics with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF generating equipment racks. Great for louder stages. Order today.
- Thread-on microphone head for Electro-Voice andother brand's wireless handheld transmitters
- Excellent acoustic control in even the largest ofvenues: present, smooth and detailed sound
- Large diaphragm dynamic capsule creates a rich anddetailed frequency response
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise▪Memraflex grille resists denting
Electro-Voice Wireless head with ND86 capsule
- Element type: Dynamic neodymium magnet structure
- Frequency response, close: 30 Hz-17 kHz
- Frequency response, far: 70 Hz-17 kHz
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity, open circuitvoltage @ 1 kHz: 5.6 mV/Pascal (-45 dBV/Pa)
- Maximum SPL: 134.5 dB SPL (1% THD)
- Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Power requirements: 4-8 VDC