- Item # 1532279
- Model # EMTTFCANH1
The Epiphone Masterbilt Texan is based on the historic '60s Texan played by legendary artists. It features a solid Sitka spruce top, solid mahogany body, bone nut and saddle, and Fishman Sonitone OEM… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A solid mahogany Masterbilt Texan with a Sitka spruce top.
The Epiphone Masterbilt Texan is based on the historic '60s Texan played by legendary artists. It features a solid Sitka spruce top, solid mahogany body, bone nut and saddle, and Fishman Sonitone OEM pickup system. Includes vintage-style blue rectangle soundhole label and Gibson strings. A guitar based on the historic model played by legendary artists. Order today.
- Solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides
- Traditional 1960s SlimTaper C-profile mahogany neck, Indian laurel fretboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets, Indian laurel bridge
- 3 on a side tuning machines with ivory buttons, Fishman Sonitone pickup
- Mother of pearl parallelogram inlays
Epiphone Masterbilt Texan Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: Traditional 1960s SlimTaper C profile
- Fingerboard: Indian laurel
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman Sonitone
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Tuning machines: 3 on a side with ivory buttons
- Bridge: Advanced jumbo reverse belly
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6