- Item # 1553480
- Model # EISLASHJ45NVNH3
The Epiphone Slash J-45 acoustic-electric guitar is part of the Inspired by Gibson Collection and celebrates the influential guitars Slash has used during his career. Perfect for every stage and playe… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Slash signature acoustic-electric with L.R. Baggs electronics.
The Epiphone Slash J-45 acoustic-electric guitar is part of the Inspired by Gibson Collection and celebrates the influential guitars Slash has used during his career. Perfect for every stage and players of any level, the Slash J-45 guitar features a solid wood construction with mahogany back and sides, a solid spruce top and Grover Rotomatic tuners. The Epiphone J-45 also includes some of Slash's personal touches, like a C-shape neck profile and a modern, flat 16" fretboard radius. Equipped with an L.R. Baggs VTC preamp and undersaddle pickup, this Slash signature delivers natural acoustic tone when plugged in. Exclusive to the Slash Collection are Slash's "Skully" signature drawing on the back of the headstock along with his signature on the truss rod cover. A custom hardshell case with Slash's "Skully" logo is also included for portable protection between gigs. Order the Slash J-45 acoustic-electric today.
- Spruce top and mahogany body
- Mahogany neck with Slash Custom Rounded C profile
- Indian laurel fingerboard
- L.R. Baggs VTC undersaddle pickup
- Soundhole-mounted Volume and Tone controls
Epiphone Slash J-45 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Body type: Hollowbody non-cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Custom Rounded C
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Fingerboard: Indian laurel
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge: Indian laurel
- Saddle & nut: TUSQ
- Pickup/preamp: L.R. Baggs undersaddle pickup
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Country of origin: China