An expander kit for the PowerMini.
The PowerMini EXP is a compact, isolated power supply that ensures your pedals will achieve maximum fidelity. PowerMini provides four outputs with two that are switchable to 9, 12, 15 or 18V up to 660mA; weighs only .5 lb. and 1" high. PowerMini can be used standalone or as an expander for PowerMAX via the 24V aux output with the supplied cable or non-polarized DC input socket accepts any power supply from 9-24V DC or 9-12V AC. (AC power supply not included). Includes seven Flex cables plus the 24V cable to connect PowerMini to PowerMAX.
- PowerMINI - EXP PowerMax Expander kit includes:
- 7 Flex cables
- 24V DC Link cable, black, 50 cm (EIAJ to red 5.5/2.1 mm center positive DC plug)
- Mounting hardware (two screws and a hex key)
- Product sheet (drill guide)
- Flex & DC Link cable guide
- 2+1 stickers (2x switches settings legend + 1x Eventide logo)
- Flex included:
- 2 x 1030 - black, 30 cm, center negative, type 1 (BOSS standard)
- 2 x 1050 - black, 50 cm, center negative, type 1 (BOSS standard)
- 2 x 4050 - green, 50 cm, center positive, type 4 (Eventide standard)
- 1 x 1533 - 3-way daisy chain, black, 50-30-30 cm, center negative, type 1 (BOSS standard)
- Total of 7 Flex cables