Replacement neck designed for smooth playability and versatile tones.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar. Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures.
- Neck shape: Modern "C"
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: White dot
- Nut width/material: 1.685" (42.8 mm) synthetic bone
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of origin: United States
- Maple neck in a modern “C”-shaped profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.