Replacement neck designed for smooth, fast playability and versatile tones.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar. The neck pocket has 4 offset pre-drilled pilot holes, so if it is being installed on a standard body, a fifth pilot hole will need to be drilled. Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket and other instrument setup procedures.
- Neck shape: Deep "C"
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Bi-flex
- Neck finish: "Super-Natural" satin urethane finish on back, gloss urethane finish on headstock face
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow-tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Black dot
- Nut width/material: 1.685" (42.8 mm) bone
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of origin: United States
- Maple neck in a deep “C”-shaped profile
- Maple fingerboard with 22 narrow-tall frets and black dot inlays
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.