Replacement neck designed for comfort and smooth playability.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender bass. Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to bass bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket and other instrument setup procedures.
- Shape: Modern "C"
- Wood: Maple
- Scale length: 34”
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin urethane finish on back, gloss urethane finish on front
- Material: Pau ferro
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: White dot
- Nut material/width: Synthetic bone, 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Orientation: Left-handed
- Maple neck with satin urethane finish on back
- Pau ferro fingerboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets and white dot inlays
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.