Replacement neck designed for comfort and smooth playability.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar. Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket and other instrument setup procedures.
- Neck shape: Modern "C"
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin urethane on back, gloss urethane on front
- Material: Pau ferro
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: White dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) synthetic bone
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Maple reverse headstock neck with satin urethane finish on back
- Pau ferro fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets and white dot inlays
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.