Genuine '50s Stratocaster neck with worn vintage look.
This genuine Fender Stratocaster neck features a late ’50s Thick Soft "V" neck profile and 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage tall frets, for the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. This replacement neck is treated with Fender's Road Worn Nitro finish and includes the "spaghetti" logo on the headstock, making it the perfect way to give your Strat an authentic Fender feel.
- Road Worn Nitro finish maple neck
- Late ’50s Thick Soft "V" profile
- 7.25" radius maple fingerboard
- 21 vintage tall frets
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Vintage-style truss rod adjustment
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.