- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape: Soft “V”
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Tuner Mounting: Vintage style 2 screw
- Peg Hole Diameter: .358” (9.09 mm)
- Headstock Thickness: .540” (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .870” (22.09 mm), 12th Fret - .975” (24.76 mm)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- There’s no denying the allure of a roasted maple neck. Resistant to humidity shifts and featuring a gorgeous, dark look, they have more sustain and add a unique note to the instrument’s voice. This genuine Fender Telecaster neck is crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility. Featuring a vintage style “soft V” neck profile and 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, for modern playing feel. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. The perfect way to give your Strat® authentic Fender feel, this replacement neck even sports our famous “spaghetti” logo on the headstock.
- Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center locations near you in the “Support” section of fender.com.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.