A small footprint device that's a huge problem solver for studio and live sound applications.
The Pulse 16 from Ferrofish is the high-quality solution to connect a wide range of Analog, MADI and ADAT equipment to a mixer or a computer interface–with up to 192 kHz. The high-density converter provides 16 x 16 balanced analog TRS-I/Os and can handle pro studio levels up to +20dBu, adjustable in 1 dB steps. Optional +24 dBU I/Os and/or CV outputs are available. The Pulse 16 is using the recent high-performance low-latency converter generation from Cirrus Logic. Combined with a temperature-compensated high-precision clock and an active jitter reduction hardware design, the 226-channel MX delivers an exceptional detailed sound. On the digital side, the multi-format device provides an optical MADI I/O with 64 I/Os. 2 x 4 ADAT ports can convert all 16 analog I/Os, even with up to 96 kHz. The Pulse 16MX incorporates a Word Clock I/O and a MIDI I/O for embedding signals and remote control of the unit. Many popular features from the flagship A32 have been added as well: Preset Management, Panel Lock and the sophisticated routing matrix.
- I/O on balanced TRS: 16 x 16
- ADAT TOSlink optical ports: 2 x 4
- MADI I/O: 16–64 channels at 48 kHz–192 kHz
- MIDI support over MADI, Latency: 2 samples
- Front-panel stereo TRS Headphone jack
- Wordclock I/O on BNC connector
- MIDI I/O for remote connection
- MADI optical multimode/single-mode SFP module