Comfortable, ergonomic headphones with pro-quality audio.
The Clear MG professional studio headphones from Focal are essential tools for discerning sound engineers and producers who require extreme precision and impeccable tonal balance. These open-back headphones feature an ergonomically curved headband and high-resilience memory foam ear pads for a comfortable fit while black and red coloring combined with the "honeycomb" signature on the ear cups add a touch of personality. With a magnesium cone for optimal dynamics and impact, especially in the bass, the Focal studio headphones deliver impressively detailed audio quality suitable for virtually any project.
- Impedance: 55 ohms
- Sensitivity: 104dB SPL/1mW @ 1kHz
- THD: 0.25% @ 1kHz/100dB SPL
- Frequency response: 5Hz–28kHz
- Speaker driver: 15/8" (40 mm) 'M'-shaped magnesium dome
- Weight: .99 lb.
- Cables supplied
- 16.5' asymmetric cable (1/4" TRS jack)
- 3.94' asymmetric cable (1/8" TRS jack)
- 1/8" to 1/4" stereo jack adapter
- Spare earpads 2 x spare earpads supplied
- Carrying case dimensions: 9-7/8" x 9-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- A new magnesium cone for even greater dynamics
- A remarkable tonal balance across the full spectrum
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- Two OFC 24 AWG copper cables supplied to suit all uses (3' + 16' spiral)
- Rigid carrying case supplied