Signature brass snare drum made for drumming phenomenon Gergo Borlai
Gergo Borlai and Gretsch teamed up to develop this unique addition to the signature snare collection, creating what Gergo describes as a “sensitive, multifunctional, loud and limitless” snare drum. The key elements include a 14x4.25" 1.2 mm brass shell, 45-degree bearing edges, 20-strand snare wires and 4 mm die cast hoops, making this instrument one of the more distinctive in the Gretsch snare drum assortment. The shell surface is finished with an applied sand blast texture for a unique look and tighter overall sound. Other premium details include a Lightning throw-off and Gretsch Permatone Controlled Sound head by Remo USA. An inside identification label specifies the year of production and is signed by Gergo Borlai to round off this one-of-a-kind snare drum.
- Snare size: 14 x 4.25 in.
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Brass
- Shell thickness (mm): 1.2
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Hoop type: Die-cast
- Throw-off: Patented
- Snares: 20-strand
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Sand blasted
- Country of origin: United States
- 14x4.25" signature snare drum made for Gergo Borlai
- 1.2 mm brass shell with 45-degree bearing edge and sand-blasted texture
- 4 mm die cast hoops filter out overtones for clear, cutting rim shots
- Lightning throw-off and high-end heads by Remo USA
- Identification label signed by Gergo
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.