- Item # 1537208
- Model # 384-0205-721
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild D-120CE Westerly Collection dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a solid African mahogany top,… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A full-bodied, all-mahogany dreadnought with Fishman pickup.
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild D-120CE Westerly Collection dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the Guild D-120CE also features an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets, and a Fishman GT1 preamp with Sonicore pickup. Additional features include a bone nut and saddle and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package. The D-120CE includes a premium gig bag. Get the classic acoustic sound of a Guild. Order today.
- Solid African mahogany top, back and sides
- Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Fishman GT1 preamp with Sonicore pickup, Guild die-cast closed-gear tuners
- Gloss finish
Guild D-120CE Westerly Collection Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Top wood: Solid African mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid African mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Natural gloss polyurethane
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1 3/4""
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish:
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman GT1 preamp with Sonicore pickup
- Tuning machines: Closed-gear
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Premium acoustic gig bag