- Item # 1537208
- Model # 384-0205-721
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild D-120CE Westerly Collection dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a solid African mahogany top,… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A full-bodied, all-mahogany dreadnought with Fishman pickup.
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild D-120CE Westerly Collection dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the Guild D-120CE also features an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets, and a Fishman GT1 preamp with Sonicore pickup. Additional features include a bone nut and saddle and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package. The D-120CE includes a premium gig bag. Get the classic acoustic sound of a Guild. Order today.
- Solid African mahogany top, back and sides
- Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Fishman GT1 preamp with Sonicore pickup, Guild die-cast closed-gear tuners
- Gloss finish
Guild D-120CE Westerly Collection Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Top wood: Solid African mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid African mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Natural gloss polyurethane
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1 3/4""
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish:
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman GT1 preamp with Sonicore pickup
- Tuning machines: Closed-gear
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Premium acoustic gig bag