A vintage-inspired electric guitar with a satin-finished neck and offset appeal.
The Guild Surfliner solidbody electric guitar is influenced by the iconic heritage and eccentric shapes of vintage Guilds. This Guild Surfliner complements the brand lineage by combining classic styling with modern features in an offset, solidbody electric. The Surfliner features a satin-finished neck and a gloss body. It’s also equipped with DeArmond Aerosonic single-coil pickups in the neck and middle, and Guild LB-1 pickup in the bridge. Other featues include a tune-o-matic bride, Guild vintage-style tuning machines and a string-thru ferrules tailpiece.
- Body type: Solid Body, Offset
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual Action
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Narrow Jumbo
- Number of frets: 23
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut width/material: 1 11/16" (43mm)/Composite
- Neck: DeArmond
- Middle: DeArmond
- Bridge: Proprietary
- Control layout: Master Volume and Tone
- Pickup switch: 3 x Rocker ON/OFF Pickup Switches
- Bridge type: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: String-Thru
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel Plated
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Gloss-finished poplar offset solidbody
- C-shape maple neck, maple fingerboard
- Tune-o-matic bridge, Guild vintage-style inline tuning machines, string-thru ferrules tailpiece
- DeArmond Aerosonic single-coil pickups (neck/middle), Guild LB-1 pickup (bridge)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde (gas), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov