- Item # 1009331
- Model # PR40
The Heil Sound PR40 is a full-range dynamic microphone designed with the ability to reproduce frequencies as low as 28Hz, ideal for live sound, recording, and broadcast applications. The unique, coppe… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Looks, acts, and sounds like a condenser without the added hassles.
An elite microphone that stands alone in the fields of broadcast and studio recording. Call or click to order now!
- Large 1-1/2" aluminum diaphragm
- Wide frequency response, down to 28Hz
- End fire, cardioid pattern
- Low handling noise
- Natural articulation
Heil Sound PR40 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone
- Generating element: Copper-wound dynamic with neodymium magnet structure
- Body: Steel body with zinc die-cast bottom ring
- Frequency response: 28Hz to 18kHz
- Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
- Output level: -53.9dB @ 1,000 Hz.
- Polar pattern: End fire, cardioid, uniform front to back discrimination
- Diaphragm: Large diameter low-mass aluminum
- Finish: Anodized champagne matte
- Net weight: 1 lb.