- Item # 1498038
- Model # SY-COMP-HCD-IN
Syntronik is a cutting-edge virtual synthesizer that raises the bar in sound quality and flexibility thanks to the most advanced sampling techniques combined with a new hybrid sample and modeling synt… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A synth powerhouse.
Syntronik is a cutting-edge virtual synthesizer that raises the bar in sound quality and flexibility thanks to the most advanced sampling techniques combined with a new hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine. Syntronik includes 17 amazing instruments, available as a collection or separately, with over 2,000 preset sounds covering a wide selection from 38 of the most iconic to ultra-rare and painstakingly multi-sampled vintage synthesizers. Syntronik’s synthesis engine goes well beyond traditional sampling thanks to a brand new analog modeled filter section created with the utmost expertise from IK, the pioneer in virtual circuit modeling. This is coupled with exclusive DRIFT™ technology to accurately reproduce the behavior of oscillators from real hardware synths. All of this combined with an effects section that is unrivaled in the world of virtual instruments along with advanced features like 4-part Multis, splits and arpeggiators make Syntronik the ultimate source of inspiration with the widest palette of synthesizer sounds ranging from exact reproductions of the originals to sounds never heard before that will stand out from the crowd in productions covering any genre a Capturing Synthesizer DNAWhen it comes to accurately reproducing the sound of timeless machines like Moog, Oberheim, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Roland and Yamaha vintage synthesizers, sampling their sound-generating oscillators is the only way to ensure truly authentic sounds. We selected some of the most sought after synthesizers, sourced only the best instruments from private collections, and painstakingly sampled them. Sound designers worked hand in hand with software developers to take full advantage of this “synthesizer DNA,” with the goal of offering a highly flexible instrument that would maintain the exact sonic character of the originals while extending their creative potential even further. We have captured multiple round robins of single oscillators, oscillator combinations (including sync and FM sweeps) and after more than 70,000 samples and 50GB later, Syntronik is ready to set a new standard in the world of virtual instruments. Syntronik also includes all new “DRIFT” technology that breathes more life into the sampled oscillators themselves. Typically sample-based synthesizers have the limitation of having always the same exact sample attack, something that does not happen in their true hardware counterparts. IK’s DRIFT technology varies the phase, color and pitch of the sampled oscillators to keep them moving just like the real analog oscillators do. Much more than simple detuning or even multiple-source modulation, DRIFT emulates the way real analog circuits behave over time. The result is the unmistakable sound of analog that is the origin of any classic synthesizer sound.When it comes to high-quality effects, IK's expertise is simply indisputable. Syntronik comes with 38 mind-blowing effects which are derived from our best-selling T-RackS mix and mastering suite and AmpliTube guitar workstation. We have also designed some new ones like the famous Ensemble Chorus, for a total number of effects that you won’t find in any other vintage synth collection of its kind. 5 effects can be simultaneously inserted on every instrument via a new attractive “lunchbox-style” interface that allows for an immediate visualization and editing of every parameter from within a single, convenient interface. You can quickly arrange the effects in the chain by just dragging and dropping the modules to the desired position, making it easier to audition different processing combinations on the selected sound. You can also save your custom effect chains as presets for use on other sounds in other projects. Likewise, if you come up with an interesting effect chain, you can engage the lock feature and instantly try it in combination with different sounds by just browsing through the collection.Syntronik capabilities go way beyond what a single synthesizer can do. Its streamlined interface allows for quick layering and combining of up to 4 different synthesizer parts that can make a true “wall of sound”. An easy to use layering interface allows for quick mapping and playing sounds simultaneously as well as creating advanced splits for maximum flexibility and a full-blown performance. Multis can be saved and recalled with ease, further defining Syntronik as the most powerful vintage synthesizer virtual instrument to date.
- 17 powerful instruments with familiar panel designs and easy to use controls
- A collection of 38 iconic synthesizers and string machines
- Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
- 4 classic types of circuit-modeled filters to shape sounds
- DRIFT™ technology for realism of subtle oscillator variations
- Mix and match oscillators with filters for new original sounds
- True 4-part synth to create rich sounds with Multis and splits
- 4 dynamic arpeggiators for complex rhythmic textures
- 38 high-quality effects derived from AmpliTube and T-RackS
- More than 50GB of sounds and over 2,000 presets
- Browser search by category or keyword to find sounds in seconds
- Optimized resizable interface
- Load Syntronik sounds into SampleTank 3 for more expandability
- Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/PC
IK Multimedia Syntronik (Boxed)
Syntronik is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.9 or later. 60 GB of hard drive space.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. 60 GB of hard drive space.
- Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.
- Based on Modular Moog, Minimoog Model D, Moog Voyager
- Based on Oberheim OB-X, OB-Xa
- Based on Roland Jupiter-8, Jupiter-6, Jupiter-4
- Based on Sequential Circuits Prophet-5, Prophet-10
- Based on Yamaha CS-80, GX-1, CS-01II
- Based on ARP 2600
- Based on Roland TB-303 Bassline
- Based on PPG Wave 2.3
- Based on Moog Taurus I, II, 3
- Based on Alesis Andromeda
- Based on Oberheim SEM (Synthesizer Expander Module)
- Based on ARP String Ensemble (Solina), Elka Rhapsody 490, Hohner String Performer, Roland RS-505 Paraphonic, Roland RS-09 Organ/Strings
- Based on Moog Polymoog, Opus 3, Rogue, Realistic Concertmate MG-1
- Based on Yamaha SY99
- Based on Roland JX-10, JX-8P, JX-3P
- Based on Multimoog, Micromoog, Moog Prodigy
- Based on Roland Juno-60