Acoustic-electric featuring a khaya body, red cedar top and Astro-LÂG preamp system.
The Lag Guitars Tramontane T118ASCE acoustic-electric guitar features a khaya body and a red cedar top with warm, balanced acoustic properties. From the slim auditorium body that is focused and precise in its voice, to the dreadnought body that’s more powerful, players are sure to find a sound that fits their style on a Lag T118.
- Body type: Auditorium, single cutaway
- Top wood: Red cedar
- Back & sides: Khaya
- Body finish: Gloss
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Astro-LÂG
- EQ/Tuner: Yes
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Country of origin: China
- Khaya body, red cedar top
- 13.7” fingerboard radius, 20 medium-jumbo frets with maple logo inlays
- Astro-LÂG preamp system with tuner
- Controls: Volume, Low, Middle, High, Brilliance, Notch, Phase
- Gloss-finished body, satin-finished neck, black hardware