Rich and expressive sound.
The Larsen Il Cannone Warm and Broad cello string set offers smooth playability, even at soft dynamics. The slightly higher medium tension of the Warm and Broad strings closely relates to the Magnacore family in sound characteristics, while also allowing them to balance well with the Il Cannone Direct and Focused strings. They are mutually compatible and fully interchangeable with any other Larsen Il Cannone string versions. The strings in the Warm and Broad cello set come in medium tension, 4/4 size and have a ball end. The C and G have a steel rope core wound with precision tungsten flat wire; the D has a solid steel core wound with stainless steel; and the A has a solid steel core wound with a unique alloy.
- C and G: Steel rope core wound with precision tungsten flat wire
- D: Solid steel core wound with stainless steel
- A: Solid steel core wound with a unique alloy
- 4/4 size, medium tension, ball end
- Compatible with any Il Cannone string versions
- Rich and expressive core sound