Rich clarity and projection for classical styles.
The Larsen Original cello string set is well suited for the classical cello repertoire. Featuring a distinct and embracing warmth, the strings in the set have an easy response, pronounced projection and rapid tuning stability. Larsen Original cello strings have a solid steel core and a ball end. The A and D are wound with precision-rolled stainless steel flat wire, and the G and C are wound with tungsten to deliver deep, focused sound with strong power. They are available in multiple tensions.
- Solid steel core with a ball end
- A and D: Wound with precision-rolled stainless steel flat wire
- C and G: Wound with tungsten
- Available in multiple tensions
- Pronounced projection and easy response
- Rapid tuning stability