Complementary warmth with tuning stability and rich projection.
The Larsen Original Premium violin string set is an ideal choice for brighter- or neutral-sounding instruments that need complementary warmth. Available in medium tension, the strings in the Original Premium set deliver a rich, unhesitating feel with tuning stability and consistent sound. Reliable and capable of outstanding projection, they are ideal for any advancing player. The G and D have a ball end and are made with a multi-filament core, wound with silver; the A has a ball end and multi-filament core wound with aluminum; and the E is made of gold-plated solid carbon steel, and is available with a ball or loop end.
- G and D: Multi-filament nylon core wound with silver, and a ball end
- A: Multi-filament core wound with aluminum, and a ball end
- E: Gold-plated solid carbon steel, available with ball or loop end
- Tuning stability and consistent sound
- Rich projection
- Ideal for adding warmth to brighter- to neutral-sounding instruments