Long-lasting, consistently rich sound.
The Larsen Original viola string set is a go-to option for building a strong viola string set up, offering projection and versatility with extended, consistent performance. It is available in medium and heavy tension, with medium tension delivering brightness and power, while heavy tension produces more volume and higher resistance to the bow. The D, G and C strings are made with a multi-filament nylon core, with the D wound in aluminum, and the G and C wound in silver. The A has a solid steel core that is wound in stainless steel. Larsen Original viola strings come with a ball end and are designed for instruments 15" to 16-1/2".
- G and C: Multi-filament nylon core wound in silver
- D: Multi-filament nylon core wound in aluminum
- A: Solid steel core wound in stainless steel
- Available in multiple tensions (medium and heavy) and with a ball end
- Designed for instruments 15" to 16-1/2"
- Versatility, projection and consistent performance