Rich, warm sound with strong projection and tuning stability.
The Larsen Original violin string set brings brightness and warmth to your instrument. Available in medium tension, it delivers an inviting, unhesitating feel, along with tuning stability and consistent sound. Reliable and capable of strong projection, the strings in the Larsen Original violin set are ideal for any advancing player. The G, D and A have a multi-filament core and a ball end, with the G wound with silver, and D and A wound with aluminum. The E is made of solid carbon steel and available with a ball or loop end.
- G: Multi-filament core wound with silver and a ball end
- D and A: Multi-filament core wound with aluminum and a ball end
- E: Solid carbon steel with a ball or loop end
- Available in medium tension
- Tuning stability, consistent sound, strong projection
- Ideal for bringing warmth to your instrument