Noise-rejecting condenser mic ideal for isolation.
The LS-308 is a condenser microphone designed specifically for when isolation is needed, but difficult to achieve. This one-of-a-kind, side-address condenser microphone records with clear accuracy, sounds like a ribbon and is able to withstand a staggering 135dB of SPL without internal padding. With 270 degrees of off-axis rejection, this large-diaphragm mic confidently captures loud, impactful sounds live without the need to replace toms or re-track guitars due to bleed.
- Flight case
- Adjustable hard mount
- Foam windscreen
- Electric guitar
- Bottom snare
- Any source where isolation is needed
- Loud sounds that would destroy a ribbon or classic condenser element
- Unparalleled off-axis rejection
- Outstanding performance in untreated rooms
- 135dB of dynamic range
- Internally shockmounted condenser element
- Analog sound shaping with two onboard filters