Rich tone and timeless style, powered by a Fishman Presys II preamp.
The Luna Guitars Art Vintage parlor acoustic-electric offers crisp tone in a convenient package. It offers comfort and practicality with its smaller parlor body shape, while still making a visual and sonic statement with its distinctive rustic look and full-bodied sound. The Art Vintage parlor acoustic-electric channels a timeless aesthetic with its cream multi-ply body binding and signature pearloid moon phase inlays. Enjoy warm, rich tone from the select spruce top and eastern mahogany body, and easily amplify and dial in your sound using the Fishman Presys II preamp system with onboard tuner. Additional appointments include a “C”-shaped eastern mahogany neck, laurel fingerboard, pau ferro bridge, brushed nickel hardware and open-gear tuners.
- Body type: Parlor
- Top wood: Select spruce
- Back & sides: Eastern mahogany
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Neck wood: Eastern mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Saddle & nut: Bone nut
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Presys II
- EQ/Tuner: Built-in EQ
- Special features: Dual-action truss rod
- Tuning machines: Open-gear
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Select spruce top with eastern mahogany back and sides
- Eastern mahogany neck in a “C”-shaped profile
- Pau ferro bridge and laurel fingerboard with pearloid moon phase inlays
- Fishman Presys II preamp
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.