- Item # 1569569
- Model # 1000016STREETMASTER-
The Martin 000-16 StreetMaster VTS rosewood acoustic guitar features their popular StreetMaster finish, first introduced into their solid mahogany 15 Series in 2017, as a respectful nod to the working… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Special finish for a special guitar, ideal for the hard-working gigging musician.
The Martin 000-16 StreetMaster VTS rosewood acoustic guitar features their popular StreetMaster finish, first introduced into their solid mahogany 15 Series in 2017, as a respectful nod to the working musician. The 000-16 StreetMaster auditorium model also includes East Indian rosewood back and sides, and an Adirondack spruce Vintage Tone System (VTS) top. If you love the look of the StreetMaster finish and want the bigger and bassier sound you get from rosewood, plus the truly vintage tone you get from Martin's proprietary aging process, this guitar was made for you. Whether your next gig is at the historic Ryman Theater or a day of busking in the big city, the StreetMaster gives you the look and feel of a well-worn instrument with the limited lifetime warranty and the superb playability of a new guitar. This model comes with a softshell case, making it easy to take it to the streets.
- East Indian rosewood body with simple dovetail neck joint construction
- Adirondack spruce top with VTS, multi-stripe rosette
- Rosewood fingerboard with abalone GE Diamond & Square Short fingerboard inlays
- Special StreetMaster satin finish
Martin 000-16 StreetMaster VTS Rosewood Acoustic Guitar
- Body shape: 000-14 Fret
- Top wood: Adirondack spruce with VTS
- Back & sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing: 5/16” Sitka spruce scalloped X
- Finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Modified low oval with high-performance taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of frets: 20
- Nut width: 1-3/4''
- Nut material: Bone
- Finish: Satin
- Preamp: None
- Tuning machines: Golden Age Relic nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood modern belly
- Saddle: Compensated bone, Drop in
- Case: Softshell
- Country of origin: United States