- Item # 1505812
- Model # 11000CJr-10EL
Fashioned for player comfort, clear powerful tone and easy action, the 000 Jr-10E Left-Handed Auditorium Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar is reduced to approximately 15/16 in. of a full Martin 000 guit… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Compact, easy to play and ready to plug in.
Fashioned for player comfort, clear powerful tone and easy action, the 000 Jr-10E Left-Handed Auditorium Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar is reduced to approximately 15/16 in. of a full Martin 000 guitar with an expressive 24 in. scale length. A solid Sitka spruce top features scalloped 1/4 in. high performance X-bracing with a single asymmetrical tone bar. The back and sides are bookmatched from solid sapele, and Richlite, an ebony alternative with similar hardness and appearance, is chosen for the fingerboard and bridge. The 000 Jr-10E Auditorium Junior Acoustic-Electric Guitar comes factory-equipped with Fishman's Sonitone sound reinforcement system and includes a nylon gig bag. Join the Martin family with this affordable acoustic-electric. Order today.
Martin 000 Jr-10E Left-Handed Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Left-handed model
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000/Auditorium Junior - 14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: MOP Pattern with Multi-strip
- Top Bracing Pattern: X
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4"
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron - Top Only
- Top Inlay Style: Multi- Stripe
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: High Performance Taper
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Headplate: HPL with script ink
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 24''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28 – MOP Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Finish Top: Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Finish Neck: Hand Applied Natural Oil Finish
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Exclusive Retro Monel Strings- light gauge (MM12)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: none
- Case: Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Made in Mexico