- Item # 1137948
- Model # 10CEO7L
Designed by Chris Martin, the CEO-7 Left-Handed Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar is a "00" slope shouldered short scale reminiscent of models from the "Golden Era", with a gorgeous Autumn Sunse… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Take a step-up by taking a step back with this Golden Era-inspired acoustic gem.
Designed by Chris Martin, the CEO-7 Left-Handed Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar is a "00" slope shouldered short scale reminiscent of models from the "Golden Era", with a gorgeous Autumn Sunset Burst finish, Golden Age Relic Nickel 2517 tuners with cream plastic buttons, and authentic headplate lettering. Providing you with a nice booming sound is a solid Adirondack spruce top and solid ebony fretboard complimented by solid genuine mahogany back and sides for complex tonality. Other accoutrements of the CEO-7 Left-Handed Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar include a striaghtline bridge with drop-in saddle, bone nut, dovetail neck joint, X-scalloped bracing, a modified V neck, and Old Style 18 positioning inlays, grained ivoroid heelcap, and a Delmar tortoise color pickguard. Comes with a 5434 Geib style case. Seven is a lucky number. Go all in with this guitar and you'll feel and sound like a winner. Order today!
- Construction: Mahogany blocks/dovetail neck joint
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret (slope shoulder)
- Top: Solid Adirondack spruce
- Rosette: Single ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid genuine mahogany
- Back Purfling: None
- Side Material: Solid genuine mahogany
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Black Boltaron
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/square taper
- Headplate: Solid black ebony
- Heelcap: Grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid black ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Old Style 18
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss with Autumn Sunset Burst
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid black ebony
- Bridge Style: Straightline with drop-in saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel 2517 with cream plastic buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with black dots
- Pickguard: Delmar tortoise color
- Case: 5434 Geib style