- Item # 1563153
- Model # 10D45MODERNDELUXE
The Martin D-45 Modern Deluxe acoustic guitar is a new take on Martin Vintage, packed with custom features and modern technology for bright, powerful tone. It includes a Sitka spruce Vintage Tone Syst… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Classic, vintage style meets modern features for a peak playing experience.
The Martin D-45 Modern Deluxe acoustic guitar is a new take on Martin Vintage, packed with custom features and modern technology for bright, powerful tone. It includes a Sitka spruce Vintage Tone System (VTS) top, dovetail neck joint and natural protein glue construction, giving it the rich, classic Martin sound. The D-45 Modern Deluxe has an elegant, eye-catching look with European flamed maple binding, stylish gold frets, gold open-gear tuners and an ornate torch logo inlaid in pearl on the headstock. Additional features include Liquidmetal bridge pins with abalone dots, a composite carbon fiber bridgeplate that boosts volume and a new neck shape that is slightly asymmetrical for maximum comfort up and down the fretboard. Bring rich tone to your sound with the Martin D-45 Modern Deluxe acoustic guitar. Order today.
- Sitka spruce with VTS top and East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck in a 25.4” scale length
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge with 20 frets
Martin D-45 Modern Deluxe Acoustic Guitar
- Body type: D-14 Fret
- Top wood: Sitka spruce with VTS
- Back & sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Forward shifted X brace, scalloped shape
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Vintage deluxe
- Nut width: 2.75"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated bone saddle and bone nut
- Tuning machines: Open-gear
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States