Classic, vintage style meets modern features for a peak playing experience.
The Martin D-45 Modern Deluxe acoustic guitar is a new take on Martin Vintage, packed with custom features and modern technology for bright, powerful tone. It includes a spruce Vintage Tone System (VTS) top, dovetail neck joint and natural protein glue construction, giving it the rich, classic Martin sound. The D-45 Modern Deluxe has an elegant, eye-catching look with European flamed maple binding, stylish gold frets, gold open-gear tuners and an ornate torch logo inlaid in pearl on the headstock. Additional features include Liquidmetal bridge pins with abalone dots, a composite carbon fiber bridgeplate that boosts volume and a new neck shape that is slightly asymmetrical for maximum comfort up and down the fretboard.
- Body type: D-14 Fret
- Top wood: Spruce with VTS
- Back & sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Forward shifted X brace, scalloped shape
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Vintage deluxe
- Nut width: 2.75"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated bone saddle and bone nut
- Tuning machines: Open-gear
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
- Spruce with VTS top and East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck in a 25.4” scale length
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge with 20 frets