Stunning craftsmanship inspired by the Black Crowes’ Rich Robinson’s personal instrument.
This soulful representation of that beloved guitar is crafted with aged satin-finished East Indian rosewood for the back and sides, and an aged spruce top that is finished with a very thin vintage gloss. It also features rearward-shifted non-scalloped bracing, which offers balanced tone and added volume. It includes some 1950s-style vintage build characteristics, like the signature Martin dovetail neck joint, authentic hide glue construction, an ebony fingerboard and bridge, and aged nickel tuners. Another custom feature requested by Robinson is a bridge with the wings slightly softened for comfort. The model includes a specially designed label signed by Robinson and numbered in sequence.
It comes with a hardshell case.
- Body type: D-14 Fret
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Rearward-shifted X
- Body finish: Aged vintage gloss
- Neck shape: 1954 Rich Robinson barrel and heel
- Nut width: 1.6875"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Genuine mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Aged vintage gloss
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Spruce top with East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Genuine mahogany neck in a 1954 Rich Robinson barrel and heel profile
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge