- Item # 1336991
- Model # S3P90700-S-BS
Mojotone “Quiet Coil” P-90 pickups are one of the finest hum-cancelling pickups ever made, giving you all of the response and dynamics of a true single coil without the hum. You never have to compensa… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
It's all about the tone.
Mojotone “Quiet Coil” P-90 pickups are one of the finest hum-cancelling pickups ever made, giving you all of the response and dynamics of a true single coil without the hum. You never have to compensate your tone for hum-cancelling pickups again.Vintage P-90's from the '50s were very special because of their vocal and dynamic qualities, with bold highs that breathe with clarity. The only problem was the 60-cycle hum and for today's player, 60-cycle hum can be unbearable at times. Mojotone's patent applied for '56 Quiet Coil hum-cancelling P-90 delivers all of that vintage goodness of a coveted 1956 P-90 without ever compromising tone or feel.Product details(Set of 2) ‘56 Quiet Coil P-90 Soapbar neck and bridge pickups Black soapbar coverHandmade in the USANeck: (Equivalent to single coil with approx 8k DCR)Bridge: (Equivalent to single coil with approx 8.7k DCR) Handmade in the USA. Order today.
- Consistent scatterwound coils for that handwound tone, sensitivity, and clarity
- Vintage formulated Alnico magnet cores with lower Gauss levels like an aged vintage P-90 pickup
- Vintage braided cloth covered leads for easy push-back soldering
- Matched resonant peak frequency, inductance, and resistance of a vintage single coil
- No routing modifications are required to fit shallow vintage routs like the taller stacked hum-cancelling designs
- No PC boards, batteries, or stacked coils are used like other hum-cancelling designs
- Less than 10 parts are used to build the Quiet Coils. Like a vintage P-90 pickup, they are SIMPLE