- Item # 1545746
- Model # S3ASP095
The reinvention of the acoustic soundhole pickup.After several years of research and development, Mojotone has truly made a breakthrough for acoustic players who want the purest and most uncompromised… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Produces the purest and most uncompromised acoustic sound.
The reinvention of the acoustic soundhole pickup.After several years of research and development, Mojotone has truly made a breakthrough for acoustic players who want the purest and most uncompromised acoustic soundhole pickup tone ever heard. And it’s handmade right here in Burgaw, NC USA.Mojotone’s Quiet Coil NC-1 Soundhole pickup reacts with the natural frequencies of your guitar while also eliminating the unnatural “electric guitar” tone associated with all magnetic soundhole pickups. With its noise-free design and perfectly balanced string to string volume, you’re sure to inspire and be inspired. For the purest acoustic sound. Order today.
- Voiced and EQ’d like a microphone to emphasize your guitar’s pure and natural acoustic tone; No more unnatural highs or mids like with other magnetic soundhole pickups, and no need for extra gear to compensate for an underwhelming pickup tone.
- Specifically designed to have perfect string balance and volume with bronze or phosphor bronze wound acoustic guitar strings. There’s no need for adjustable polepieces or special strings to compensate for unbalanced string volume.
- Noise-free preamp design makes for the quietest performance possible in the studio or live. And best of all, it’s feedback resistant.
- Extremely lightweight and compact design (less than 1.6 oz!) allows for quick installation without modification, loosening strings, or adding unwanted mass to the soundhole of your guitar.
- Rolled edges and low-profile mounting ears keep the pickup from getting in the way of your picking while the natural cork pads protect the most delicate nitrocellulose finishes from damage.
- Active 6V preamp with over 1000 playing hours powered by the most common lithium 2xCR2032 coin cell batteries (Included). All in a convenient slide out drawer for easy battery replacement.
- Easy to access master volume control located conveniently underneath the pickup so you won’t accidentally change your volume setting while playing.
- Battery test button with 2 bright LED indicator lights. The green light means the batteries are good and red light means it’s time to replace the batteries. Don’t worry, you have plenty of time after the red light comes on.
- Low capacitance and flexible shielded cable pre-wired to a stereo Switchcraft USA end pin jack. This can be permanently installed; alternatively, we include a clip for your belt or strap for a non-permanent installation.
Mojotone Quiet Coil NC-1 Acoustic Soundhole Pickup
- Single Coil (Noise-cancelling preamp)
- 6V Active (2 x 3V CR2032 lithium batteries included)
- Battery Life (1000+ hours)
- Master Volume
- Battery Test Button
- Switchcraft Stereo Endpin Jack
- Minimum Soundhole Diameter (83.8mm or 3.30”)
- Made in the USA