5-piece set of bass guitar nut files, with sizes ranging from .046” to .130”.
The patent-pending nut files from MusicNomad feature an innovative diamond coating and round “string-shape” blade design that delivers smooth, precision cuts. Both cutting and polishing slots at the same time, they hold steady while you’re working, as opposed to the drift experienced with common toothed files. The industrial, even diamond coating works on the most common nut materials, including nylon, bone, graphite and TUSQ, as well as on saddles. Each nut file has an ergonomic handle for total comfort and control of your cut, as well as the option to remove the blade from the handle as an alternative cutting option.
The MusicNomad bass guitar set includes 5 sizes of their diamond-coated nut files—from .046” to .130”—in addition to a strong, compact aluminum carrying case.
- 5-piece nut file set for bass guitars, including sizes: .046”, .065", .085", .105" and .130"
- Industrial-strength diamond coating
- Comes in a compact, lightweight and strong aluminum case (dimensions: 3” x 6” x 1.4”)
- Innovative round “string-shape” blade design that won’t bend, delivering smooth, precision cuts
- Laser-engraved size on each blade, plus ergonomic handle and hole to hang from a workbench
- Allows for cutting and polishing at the same time for new or existing nut slots
- Works on most common nut materials, including nylon, bone, graphite and TUSQ, as well as on saddles