Smooth-cutting file for shaping nuts and saddles.
Featuring a revolutionary diamond coating and a round “string-shape” blade design, this MusicNomad 300 Grit Nut File is designed to deliver smooth, precise cuts. With the ability to cut and polish slots simultaneously, this nut file doesn’t drift like common toothed files. The industrial-grade diamond coating cuts all nut or saddle materials such a nylon, bone and graphite, while an ergonomic handle provides total comfort and control of the cut.
- .013"/.33 mm Nut File with industrial-strength diamond coating - 300 Grit
- Innovative round "String-Shape" blade design that won't bend
- Laser-engraved size on each blade
- Ergonomic handle and convenient workbench hang hole
- Perfect for cutting and polishing simultaneously
- Great for all of the most common nut materials, such as nylon, bone, graphite & TUSQ
- Also works amazing on saddles