Smooth-cutting file for shaping nuts and saddles.
Featuring a revolutionary diamond coating and a round “string-shape” blade design, this Music Nomad 150 Grit Nut File is designed to deliver smooth, precise cuts. With the ability to cut and polish slots simultaneously, this nut file doesn’t drift like common toothed files. The industrial-grade diamond coating cuts all nut or saddle materials such a nylon, bone, graphite and TUSQ while an ergonomic handle provides total comfort and control of the cut. They work great for electric, acoustic and classical guitars and even 5 string basses.
- .085"/2.16 mm Nut File with industrial-strength diamond coating - 150 Grit
- Innovative round "String-Shape" blade design that won't bend
- Laser-engraved size on each blade
- Ergonomic handle and convenient workbench hang hole
- Perfect for cutting and polishing simultaneously
- Great for all the most common nut materials such as nylon, bone, graphite and TUSQ
- Also works amazingly on saddles