- Item # 1561951
- Model # MN611
The MusicNomad Truss Rod Neck Relief Measure and Adjust kit for Gibson and USA-made PRS guitars simplifies the process of measuring and adjusting your guitar’s neck relief, improving your playability… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Easy-to-use, simplified kid for measuring and adjusting your USA-made PRS and Gibson’s neck relief.
The MusicNomad Truss Rod Neck Relief Measure and Adjust kit for Gibson and USA-made PRS guitars simplifies the process of measuring and adjusting your guitar’s neck relief, improving your playability and sound. The precision truss rod gauge comes equipped with the 3 most common relief measurements for electric, acoustic, classical and bass guitars (.006”, .008” and .010”), and includes easy-to-follow instructions and a pick capo to assist. When you are ready to adjust, the MusicNomad 5/16" premium truss rod wrench is custom-made to fit all models of Gibson and USA-made PRS guitar truss rod nuts that you adjust at the headstock. Equipped with a handy magnetic screwdriver on one end, the wrench ensures easy removal of the truss rod screws and proper adjustment of the truss rod. The ergonomic handle and rubber protective bumper give you comfort and security while working around your prized instrument. The gauge can also be used on any other guitar or bass, and the 5/16" wrench is compatible with any other guitar brands that use that size. Order the MusicNomad Neck Relief Measure and Adjust kit today.
- Includes precision truss rod gauge, pick capo and 5/16" truss rod wrench with a screwdriver
- Precision stainless steel gauge includes the three most common truss rod neck relief measurements (.006", .008" and .010")
- Gauge includes easy-to-follow instructions and a pick capo to assist
- Works on all Gibson and USA-made PRS guitar models that adjust at the headstock (excludes PRS models made in South Korea)
- Premium truss rod wrench designed with durable steel construction and ergonomic handle for extra comfort and control