- Item # 1171929
- Model # 8507
With its hypercardioid directional pattern and tailored frequency response, the BCM 705 is a powerful addition to any recording studio. Perfect for vocal recording, it features an integrated pop filte… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The BCM 705 is the first dynamic Neumann microphone!
- Dynamic capsule
- Hypercardioid directional characteristic
- Characteristic, functionally optimized design
- Integrated, neutral pop protection
- Integrated elastic suspension
- Easy removal and cleaning of microphone headgrille (with bayonet mount)
- Mechanical compatibility with standard studio boom arms
- Multi-level isolation from external noise
- No power supply required
Neumann BCM 705 Dynamic Studio Microphone
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1kHz into 10k ohm: 1, 7mV/Pa = ”55, 4dB ±1 dB
- Rated impedance: 200 ohms
- Rated load impedance: >=10,000 ohms
- Equivalent SPL CCIR 468-3: 32dB
- Equivalent SPL DIN/IEC 651: 76dB
- S/N ratio CCIR 468-3: 62dB
- S/N ratio DIN.IEC 651: 76dB
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Length: 3-1/3"
- Height: 4-1/3"