High-performance 3-way near-field studio monitor. Demo priced, some cosmetic wear is likely.
The KH 310 is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in mid-sized multi-channel systems, or as a rear loudspeaker in a larger multi-channel system. It can be used in project, music, broadcast centers, OB vans and post-production studios for tracking, mixing and mastering.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 3-way
- Low-frequency driver: 8.25"
- Mid-frequency driver: 3"
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Magnetically shielded
- Frequency response: 34Hz–21kHz
- Max peak SPL: 116dB
- Amplifier class: Info not available
- Output power: 150W
- Input connectors: XLR
- Standby mode: Info not available
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 15"
- Height: 10"
- Depth: 11.5"
- Weight: 28.11 lb.
- Enclosure type: Info not available
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.