- Item # 1008787
- Model # TLM-193
The Neumann TLM-193 is a front-addressed cardioid-pattern microphone ideal for professional recording, live productions, and project studios.Acoustic features The large diaphragm capsule inside the he… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Smooth, detailed sound like only Neumann can deliver!
Go stereo - pop 2 in your cart TODAY!
- Large diaphragm cardioid microphone
- Pressure-gradient transducer
- Transformerless circuitry
- Extremely low noise: 10dB (A)
- Includes swivel mount
- High-quality professional equipment for mid-size budgets
- Recommended uses:
- Close miking of instruments with high sound-pressure levels
- Announcer's mic for broadcasting/dubbing
- Home recording and project studios
- Vocalist recording
- Spot mic for
- Wind instruments
- Guitar amps
Neumann TLM-193 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Acoustical operating principle: pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1kHz into 1k ohms: 18mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Equivalent SPL (CCIR 468-3): 21dB
- Equivalent SPL (DIN/IEC 651): 10dB (A )
- S/N ratio (CCIR 468-3) 73dB
- S/N ratio (DIN/IEC 651) 84dB
- Maximum SPL (THD 0.5%): 140dB
- Maximum output voltage: 3.5V
- Dynamic range of the microphone amplifier (DIN/IEC 651): 130dB
- Supply voltage: 48V ±4V
- Current consumption: 3.0mA
- Connector: XLR3M
- Weight: 17 oz.
- Diameter: 2"
- Length: 6-7/8"