Beautiful handcrafted design in a durable, resonant snare.
This luxurious Music City Custom Solid Shell Snare Drum stunningly combines Artisan Rosewood and Boxwood in a truly unique tritoned center inlay pattern. Honed by a singular artisan with time-honored precision, each Pearl's Music City Custom Solid Shell Snare Drum is a uniquely refined, American-made percussion instrument. Beginning with a steam-treated plank of premium North American Maple, each Music City Custom solid shell is shaped using an old-world crafting technique derived from ship-building. Hand-milled to a smooth, uniform 8mm thickness and combined with Solid Maple reinforcement rings, each shell is CNC drilled, hand-finished, and assembled at Pearl's Music City Custom Shop in Nashville, TN. Pearl's single STL swivel lugs, Stainless Steel tuning rods, and SuperHoop II triple-flanged hoops complete the drum, making this one-of-a kind percussion instrument an investment in the ultimate drumming voice.
- Type: Snare
- Shell (Depth x Diameter): 5" x 14"
- Shell Construction: Single-ply, 8mm
- Shell Material: North American Hard Maple
- Hoops: SuperHoops II 2.3mm Triple-flanged
- Color: Natural with Boxwood/Rosewood inlay
- Finish: Hand-rubbed Oil
- Heads:Remo USA Ambassador
- Shell crafted from a single plank of premium hard maple
- Precision milled to 8mm (~1/3") thick
- Hand-rubbed oil finish maximizes tone and visual effect
- Top and bottom maple reinforcement rings strengthen the shell and focus the sound
- Asymmetric Golden Ratio air vent enhances depth of tone
- 2.3mm Superhoop II steel hoops supply rugged strength and a timeless attack
- STL100 lugs reduce mass for enhanced tone and jaw-dropping good looks
- Handcrafted in Music City — good ol' Nashville, Tennessee