- Item # 1536830
- Model # MCCW1465S/C1000
This one-of-a-kind Music City Custom Solid Shell Snare Drum features an 8mm single-ply Walnut shell, Pearl's single STL swivel lugs, Stainless Steel tuning rods, and SuperHoop II triple-flanged hoops.… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Handcrafted and desgined to deliver style and resonance.
This one-of-a-kind Music City Custom Solid Shell Snare Drum features an 8mm single-ply Walnut shell, Pearl's single STL swivel lugs, Stainless Steel tuning rods, and SuperHoop II triple-flanged hoops. A uniquely refined, American-made percussion instrument, each Music City Custom Solid snare is honed by a singular artisan from a steam-treated plank of premium North American lumber. Shaped using an old-world crafting technique derived from ship-building, the shell is hand-milled to a smooth, uniform 8mm thickness and combined with Solid Maple reinforcement rings. CNC drilled, hand-finished and assembled at Pearl's Music City Custom Shop in Nashville, TN., the distinctive tonal nature of this unique percussion instrument makes it a true an investment in the ultimate drumming voice. For unique tone and one of a kind styling. Order today.
- Shell crafted from a single plank of North American walnut
- Precision milled to 8mm (~1/3") thick
- Hand-rubbed oil finish maximizes tone and visual effect
- Top and bottom maple reinforcement rings strengthen the shell and focus the sound
- Asymmetric Golden Ratio air vent enhances depth of tone
- 2.3mm Superhoop II steel hoops supply rugged strength and a timeless attack
- STL100 lugs reduce mass for enhanced tone and jaw-dropping good looks
- Handcrafted in Music City — good ol' Nashville, Tennessee
Pearl Music City Custom Solid Shell Snare Walnut in Hand-Rubbed Natural Finish
- Type: Snare
- Shell (Depth x Diameter): 5" x 14"
- Shell Construction: Single-ply, 8mm
- Shell Material: Walnut
- Hoops: SuperHoop II 2.3mm Triple-flanged
- Color: Nashville Natural
- Finish: Hand-rubbed Oil
- Heads: Remo USA Ambassador