- Item # 0083043
- Model # HP4
The PreSonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp features 4 headphone outputs on the front panel, each with its own volume, and 150mW of amplification per channel-extremely loud output with a low -98… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Professional recording quality, desktop size.
Think small and get big-time headphone control.
- 4 discrete headphone outputs
- Each with its own volume and 150mW of power
- Extremely loud output with low noise (-98dB noise floor)
- Allows control over control room monitors with a separate volume knob
- Control room volume can be muted using the Monitor Mute button
- 1/3 rackspace
- Balanced/unbalanced TRS I/O
- Powered by an external wall-mounted supply
PreSonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp
- Input: TRS Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Output: TRS Balanced: 51 Ohms Impedance
- THD+Noise (Unweighted): 0.002%
- Noise Floor: -98dB
- Signal To Noise: >95dB
- Power Supply Rejection: >98dB
- Power: 16 Watts
- Headphone Level: 1 to 12
- Monitor / Feed Output: -80dB to +10dB
- Mono Switch: Monitor / Feed Mute
- Type: Linear
- Input: 16 VAC/1000 mA (factory configured)
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.5" x 5.5" x 1.75"
- Mounting: Max Rack and Universal Rack Tray
- Chassis: Steel
- Panel: Brushed Aluminum
- Sides: Cast Aluminum