- Item # 1552903
- Model # SHK-1
Experienced recordists know that mechanical handling noise and environmental vibrations are very easily picked up by sensitive microphones—and the low bumps and rumbles they create can ruin otherwise… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Protects your mic from the bumps and vibrations that often occur.
Experienced recordists know that mechanical handling noise and environmental vibrations are very easily picked up by sensitive microphones—and the low bumps and rumbles they create can ruin otherwise perfect recordings. Keep physical vibrations out of your microphone and ensure the best-possible recording quality with the SHK-1 shock mount. The SHK-1 isolates your microphone from the mechanical vibrations of the physical world—meaning when you record, you only have your voice or instrument to worry about. Keep physical vibrations out of your microphone for better recording quality. Order today.
- Isolates your microphone from physical vibrations caused by both handling and unpredictable environmental factors, yielding cleaner audio recordings
- Robust, industrial metal construction protects your mic from scratches while looking hot on-camera
- Extra shock cord and hard stand mount included
- Compatible with the PreSonus PX-1 and other similarly-threaded microphones and standard mic stands
- Outer circumference of SHK-1 is 172.5mm (6.8 inches)
- Compatible with microphones up to 55mm (2.15 inches) in diameter
- Thread size is 22mm x 1 TPI