Four channels over Cat 5.
Straight-wire passive operation
Catapult modules require no power to operate, and since they keep the signal in the analog realm, no digital conversion is necessary. Straight-wire connection from the XLRs to the RJ45 connector on a Cat 5 cable ensures that your audio passes through without coloration or distortion.
Utilize pre-existing cable installations
As many buildings are already pre-wired for Cat 5, you can take advantage of this to transmit audio between distant rooms without the need to install or supply new cabling. This eliminates the need for bulky and expensive multi-channel audio cable, and allows contractors to benefit from installed network cable and easily connect from one room to another.
- Audio circuit type: Passive RJ45 to XLR/TRS
- Frequency response: 7Hz - 20KHz
- Total harmonic distortion (THD+N): 0.0005% 1KHz
- Dynamic range: 140dB
- Maximum input: +35dBu
- Minimum load impedance: 100Ω
- Common mode rejection: >103dB
- Construction: 16 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Chassis size: 4.2” x 1.32” x 1.6” (107mm x 34mm x 41mm)
- Cable length: 2ft (0.6m)
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
- Send four channels of analog audio over a Cat 5/6 cable
- Works with a building’s existing cable infrastructure
- Compact and lightweight, yet durable and rugged
- Economical Cat 5/6 cable replaces bulky multichannel audio snakes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.