- Item # 1505773
- Model # R800-8032-00
The Catapult Mini System works like a typical four-channel analog audio snake; they allow you to send mic or line-level signals from one location to another without signal loss, noise, or interference… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Four channels over Cat 5.
The Catapult Mini System works like a typical four-channel analog audio snake; they allow you to send mic or line-level signals from one location to another without signal loss, noise, or interference, and without any digital audio conversion needed. What makes the Catapult system unique is that it utilizes Cat 5 Ethernet cable, which is widely available, lightweight, and economical. Simply connect a shielded Cat 5 cable between any two Catapult modules and they will use the analog conductors in the cable to deliver four balanced audio lines to any destination. This is the TRS version.Straight-wire passive operationCatapult modules require no power to operate, and since they keep the signal in the analog realm, no digital conversion is necessary. Straight-wire connection from the XLRs to the RJ45 connector on a Cat 5 cable ensures that your audio passes through without coloration or distortion.Utilize pre-existing cable installationsAs many buildings are already pre-wired for Cat 5, you can take advantage of this to transmit audio between distant rooms without the need to install or supply new cabling. This eliminates the need for bulky and expensive multi-channel audio cable, and allows contractors to benefit from installed network cable and easily connect from one room to another.
- Send four channels of analog audio over a Cat 5/6 cable
- Works with a building’s existing cable infrastructure
- Compact and lightweight, yet durable and rugged
- Economical Cat 5/6 cable replaces bulky multichannel audio snakes
Radial Engineering Catapult Mini TRS 4-Channel Analog Cat 5 Audio Snake
- Audio circuit type: Passive RJ45 to XLR/TRS
- Frequency response: 7Hz - 20KHz
- Total harmonic distortion (THD+N): 0.0005% 1KHz
- Dynamic range: 140dB
- Maximum input: +35dBu
- Minimum load impedance: 100Ω
- Common mode rejection: >103dB
- Construction: 16 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Chassis size: 4.2” x 1.32” x 1.6” (107mm x 34mm x 41mm)
- Cable length: 2ft (0.6m)
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable