- Item # 1557054
- Model # GOMIXERPX
The Roland GO:MIXER PRO-X Audio Mixer is ideal for anyone who creates music videos, web shows, podcasts or livestreams with a smartphone or tablet. Audio quality can make or break your presentation, a… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Palm-sized audio mixer for smartphones or tablets.
The Roland GO:MIXER PRO-X Audio Mixer is ideal for anyone who creates music videos, web shows, podcasts or livestreams with a smartphone or tablet. Audio quality can make or break your presentation, and your device’s built-in mic won’t cut it if you really want to impress your listeners and keep them engaged. With GO:MIXER PRO-X, you can connect and mix up to seven audio input sources with studio quality and always sound your best, no matter where you are.GO:MIXER PRO-X works with streaming services like YouTube, Zoom, Instagram and TikTok, so you’ll sound your best every time you go live. Plus, it's easy to use, even if you're a one-person show. It has all the inputs you need for your voice, a musical instrument, or both. Volume and other controls are clearly marked and easy to find when you're lost in the moment and just feeling it. And, with the Loop Back function, it’s simple to capture play-along performances with songs from your device’s music library. If you perform with other musicians, GO:MIXER PRO-X has you covered there too. With its versatile input selection, you can plug in a guitar or bass, XLR microphone, mono/stereo instrument and two line-level devices to mix and capture performances on the spot. With its XLR mic input and compact size, GO:MIXER PRO-X enhances podcasts, interviews, online lessons, video calls and more. A headphones jack even supports a second mic feed, allowing you to bring in another voice with a headset mic or smartphone earbuds. Order the GO:Mixer Pro-X Audio Mixer today.
- Multiple inputs—connect microphones, musical instruments and more
- Combo jack supports standard mics with XLR or 1/4" plugs; 48 V phantom power available via XLR
- Dedicated guitar/bass input with selectable input pad for active pickups
- Mono/stereo instrument input
- Two stereo line-level inputs with TRS mini jacks
- Mini headphones jack with headset mic support
- Loop Back function for playing along with backing tracks from your mobile device
- USB Micro-B and four-pole TRRS jack for device connection
- Comes with three connection cables: USB Micro-B to USB-C, USB Micro-B to Lightning, and TRRS to TRRS
- Powered by your smartphone or four AAA alkaline batteries
- Easy integration with camera and livestreaming apps
- Also works with Roland Zenbeats and other mobile music production apps